A lot of ideas.

Suggest and discuss new ideas for the game, new vehicles, new items, new game modes, etc ...
Building
1. There is wooden stuff in the game, why not add metal building stuff too? (Metal ramps and Metric metal blocks)
2. Maybe there could be a cave/mine area which is dark, and you could dig (scrap) metal from there?
3. Background blocks. I would love to be able to make support pillars for stuff and make them look much cooler, rather than make them look floating and stupid.

Moose:
1. Moose creation. And with this I mean that you would be able to edit your moose.
Example:
1. Headgear/wear 2. Hair 3. Eyegear/wear 4. Facial hair 5. Eyes 6. Clothes 7. Gender 8. Size of antlers

Vehicles:
1. You can change the color of vehicles
2. The Tornado ( Harley Davidson ) Avarage stats, heavy weight, perfect for staying on the surface, normal to handle.
3. The Feather ( Suzuki PV ) Bad stats, very light weight, perfect for stunts, hard to handle.
4. The Compact ( Mini Cooper ) Avarage stats, light weight, perfect for stunts, easy to handle.
5. The Tiger ( Dodge Viper ) Very good stats, normal weight, perfect for fast speeds, normal to handle.
6. The Beast ( Dodge Charger 1969 ) Avarage stats, very heavy weight, perfect for staying on the surface, very easy to handle.
7. The Grandmoose ( 1928 Cadillac 341A Town Sedan ) Very bad stats, heavy weight, perfect for oldschoolers and also for slower races, normal to handle.
8. The Quadwheel ( ATV ) Avarage stats, light weight, perfect for staying on the surface, very easy to handle.
9. The Lightning ( Kawasaki ZZR1400 ) Very good stats, light weight, good for stunts, very hard to handle.

The Shop:
Maybe you could purchase tuning parts that increase stats for vehicles there, but you need to learn how to tune a vehicle (With points?), and if you put wrong part in wrong place, there is a chance of these happening.
1. The engine will explode. | Nothing can be done for it.
2. Engine will stop working sometimes when driving. | Can be fixed to make it work better.
3. The stats become worse. | You need to tune it again succesfully to make the stats better.
4. The engine won't work at all. | Needs to be fixed to make it work again.
Valcemis
Ordinary Moose

Hi Valcemis,

Metals blocs are now on my To Do list. For the customizable moose part, we are already able to draw and upload skin but adding gears on the character is a really cool idea! I will add an extra Tool Tip label to the vehicle menu to tell players what you can do and how you can change part.

I have to check out these vehicles too.
Thank you for this complete list!
JohnMoose
The Creator

Nice to hear that.
Valcemis
Ordinary Moose

Can add alcohol?
Or with the enemy NPC location
Or the company for one player
City?
Slender :D
Ideas certainly stupid but you can pick up something

P's My skin Id 49 :D
Aperture
Ordinary Moose

Ahahah first, nice skin! Alcohol + effect is planned.
Later I will add NPC locations and a city + Ranger's camp to do assault and kick their ass.

More forum emoticon too!! :oldmoose:
JohnMoose
The Creator

I will wait update
Aperture
Ordinary Moose

Return to Suggestions & Ideas